R Z Mask
Hey everyone, does anyone have any experience with the RZ Mask system? I hate wearing dust mask's but have to because of allergies and those cheap paper ones aren't wprth a flip IMO. Just curious the price don't sound bad and they are made out nylon with adjustable strap no head gear, yeah !.

Thank You for opinions andor suggestions.

Steve
No experience with that one, but I use the generic half face mask respirators from HD. They cost about $40 and work lots better than paper. I went through many of these when I was making plane cutters. They are comfortable to wear all day but the headgear gets ugly after awhile. I used the masks through one filter change and then bought another. These masks really kept lots of nasty stuff out of my body. The hydrocarbon ones are the best. They filter out turpentine and mineral spirits.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Thanks Jim I will look into one of those the next time I go to HD. I have been wearing those cheap paper mask and I can't them to fit very tight. I do wear safety glass's and try to wear some sort of mask when I create saw dust. After what I have been through this year I don't need or invite any more problems.

Steve