First Impressions of Grizzly G-0636X Bandsaw
Arlin, Woodworkers Toolworks sells tires for most bandsaws. If you need tires for your bandsaw, you might give them a call and see what they have. 

--Geoff
Measure with a micrometer. Mark with Chalk. Cut with a chainsaw.
As long as the machine isn't spitting dust out and it isn't piling up inside to where it causes problems the dc is just fine. It doesn't matter if there is dust in the bottom of the doors.  The dc is to eliminate the airborne dust not keep the machine perfectly clean inside.
I agree as long the vacuum keeps dust from building up on the lower tire. 

To update the story, I installed the 6-4-4 Wye connection, ran short 4" hoses to the bandsaw, and taped and caulked every seam.  I still had dust building up on the lower tire.  At Ken Vick's suggestion, I removed my kluge cyclone and, presto, I must have nearly double the airflow through the system and hardly any dust builds up in the lower wheel housing now. 

All is well now and I'm loving the saw. 

John
John

All I did is buy a piece of 2x2x12 Lignum Vitae just cut them into the widths of the single bearing and double thickness of the two bearings.  I did turn the first set and thought it would work better just square and that is best.

If you wish I can send you a set for the top and just drill the hole.  Send me a PM if you do buddy.

Arlin

Geoff

Thank you for the tip.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.