Super nova chuck $120 shipped
I have a early 2000's super nova 2 chuck. Made in New Zealand It has the standard jaws that are 1 5/8"s I believe and it also has 1/2" pin jaws. A chuck screw and the wrenches. Prince is $120 shipped

[Image: image_zpssiekgzwr.jpeg]
1"or 1,25" ?
ES
This is the insert type which is 1 1/4 and from what I am told it is a super nova not super nova 2. Only reason I am selling is a bought a easy wood tools chuck. Make an offer if the price is out of line. Worst thing that can happen is a say no
Hi, I’m interested in your Nova chuck. I looked in Packard’s catalog and while they don’t have a Super Nova listed they do have the Super Nova 2 for $149.99. Do you know the difference between the Super and the Super 2? The insert is $21 and the pin jaws are $54. I don’t know how much you have used you chuck but assume it’s in good shape. I’d go $100.00 If that’s acceptable how would you want to be paid? Are you sure the insert is for inch and a quarter?
Thanks, Ed
Ed I sent you a PM
Chuck is SOLD