Weekend special- plywood pouch $50, free shipping!
The Kerry-All Pouch is just what you need to transport expensive plywood and building materials, in any weather.
The pouch tabs also help keep your products from sliding out the back of your pickup truck, especially if it has one of those slippery plastic bed liners.

[Image: index_truck.jpg]

Visit my webpage: plywood pouch

Regular price $97.95 USD. Until Sunday midnight (Eeastern) $50.00, free shipping to continental U.S. and Canada
Lloyd Kerry
Creator of the Kerry-All Pouch
The foolproof water-repellent pouch that’s built to withstand the elements.
How many 3/4 thick sheets can I get in one pouch ?
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

According to their site it holds 6-8 sheets of 3/4" plywood.
Hi Lloyd how are you and business doing?

Just wondering at that price I am thinking with all the work you are losing money.

Keep up the good work.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Yes, as the other post said, six to eight 3/4" sheets. Eight if you're careful, as it is getting a bit full, you have to be careful of the sharp edge of plywood.
I offer custom sizes, but not at this price.

Hi Arlin,
Business is steady, it can always be busier.
Wink 
Sometimes taking a cut in price helps get the word out cheaper than advertising.
I've also found out many of my customers are repeat customers. They like the quality and usefulness of the first product, then come back for something else.
Lloyd Kerry
I can not wait to take the measurements on my bandsaw, tablesaw, and planner so you can make the covers for them.

Also I tried to reply to your PM and you have them turned off just to let you know.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Very nice item and awesome offer. My days of hauling full size sheets( or anything heavy) are over but I've seen the day I've could have used and welcomed a pouch as this.
What the Heck, Give it a Try
I know what you mean about hauling heavy stuff- I'm getting too old for it!

Thanks for letting me know about the private messages, Arlin. I just switched it back on. I never turned them off, so I assume the new site software has them set to off as default. Members should go to their User CP and hit 'Edit Options' to make sure theirs are turned on.
Lloyd Kerry