Thank you for Location field
  Re: Thank you for Location field by iclark (Thank you, thank you...)
(08-29-2016, 06:28 PM)barnowl Wrote: You put your location in "Bio"

Not "Location"

I took care of it for you.

Wink

Thank you but, how? I put my location in the biofield because there is no Location field when I edit my profile.
See the screenshot I linked to. Am I mentally challenged here?
  Re: RE: Thank you for Location field by Chris Watson ([quote='barnowl' pid...)
(08-29-2016, 06:38 PM)Chris Watson Wrote: Thank you but, how? I put my location in the biofield because there is no Location field when I edit my profile.
See the screenshot I linked to. Am I mentally challenged here?

Very odd! For me, the Location field is in the Additional Information block above the Bio field.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(08-29-2016, 10:32 PM)iclark Wrote: Very odd! For me, the Location field is in the Additional Information block above the Bio field.

Whew, I was really beginning to feel like I was brain damaged! I kept looking according to the instructions in the thread and could NOT find the Location field where it is supposed to be no matter what I did. I thought I was losing my mind!
For some reason, I use OS X and Safari, that field is not showing up. It does not show up in Firefox either on OS X. I'm thinking it's not a platform issue, it's an "User added after this date can't see it issue" ?
  Re: RE: Thank you for Location field by Chris Watson ([quote='barnowl' pid...)
Did you try clearing your cache?
https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=45060
Oddly enough that resolved it. What changed in the last 7 days to make the cache data invalid? And why would that affect a single field in editing your profile?

Weird.

Thank you, the field is visible now.