HVAC_ air handler/fan
the diagnostic sheet you linked to was awesome. i have printed and saved it for future.
It is what got me to find the motor info. 

SWMBO is telling me to wait til tomorrow morning for further diagnostics so I will ask one last question about the jumper.

The stat wires come in to a plug on the board. how do I jump those?
Unplug the whole plug?  

thanks so much. I am now thinking a storm today may have affected the thermostat.
so this test may decide that.

Will try that in morning. 
its almost midnight here. goodnight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JINlD1bWaGQ Another link to a youtube video I found on your motor. There should be a set of thermostat wire pigtails coming out of the airhandler case and the stat wires connected with wire nuts. You can disconnect and jumper at those pigtails. Ill stop by here in the morning.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

ok. fan did not work with jumper.

just for kicks, I put in a new thermostat....no help there either.

Is this a motor issue?
If you look at Black's response back a few, it looks like it is a motor issue. Sure is nice of him to be so helpful

Check your incoming voltage and the transformer output voltage. Transformer should be roughly 26 volts. If those check out, it's either the board or the motor.
strange readings at the transformer.
I get 27v on one side, nothing on other.

on input, I get 130v on one side nothing on other.
Measure between the incoming power leads, not each to ground. Is the air handler a 240 volt or 120 volt model? Remember that the blower door switch has to be pressed in. The transformer will read that from one side to ground or the other side. The other side will read 0 to ground.
my bad, brain fart....

yes, 240 in

28v out

no switch on blower door.
Those all check. If you want to go further, check out the YouTube on troubleshooting the X13. Either something is opening in the motor or the circuit board feeding it signals is intermittent.
Awesome! Thanks for all your help.

I will post back when this is solved.

I am afraid its new motor time.
I have read a lot of info on the x13 and its not promising.

but will work through the rest of the checks.