Lastest project
Here are a few pictures of the piece I finished this weekend and it's far and away better than the first chest I did. Many first with this one, making ogee feet, sprayed finishes and mounting brass hardware. Another thing was drawing up a full scale plan.Dave suggested it and believe me it really helped understanding how things went together. Nothing fancy but it made me think!! The job was split between mine and Dave Diaman's shops over several weekends and I want to thank him for his help, encouragement and especially his patience! http://s948.photobucket.com/user/Tinman5...hest/story
Very nice!

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Looks great. What was your finish?
Thanks for the comments. The finish is water based dye,shellac and crystal lac.Tthen waxed and buffed out.

Mike
Thumbs Up 
You hit that one out of the park! Really nice. I love the finish!l
Wow very nice, great job.

Steve
A fantastic piece.....well done!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Beautiful work, beautiful wood, beautiful finish.  You should be justifiably proud of that piece.  Congrats.   I think you made your mentor proud, too.

John
Wow!
Big Grin