Lastest project
Beautiful in all respects.
The more I look at this, the more I find to admire.  Great work!
Looks fantastic. Any idea how much time you've got in it? (I ask because I think it would take me a year!)
-Marc

I guess it would be around two to three months. I don't keep track of shop time and worked on it off and on. I did get it completed a lot faster than my first one though, right Dave? lol Thanks again brother.

Mike
Beautiful very nice work, do drawers actually lock.
Nice work!  What did you use to finish it with?  How did you keep it from tearing out when routing the trim?
I want to thank everyone who took the time to comment on the chest. The locks do not work. The finish is water based dye, oil, shellac, glazing and crystal lac and wax. I did have some tear out problems sometimes. How ever I think it was kept to a minimum by using feather boards, a steady feed rate and taking very small cuts. I was lucky a couple of times because the tear out happened at the end where I could saw it off.

Regards
Mike
Well done!
Yes

Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Great piece, well done. Sounds like you up'd your game a few notches with those 'firsts'.
Congrats!
Bob
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me
Really nice! I like the figure.