some pics of my walnut bookcase
thanks all.  I'll throw my Chester County Spicebox up next.
I wasn't seeing pics just links. Lemme see if I can make them pop open for ya. Let me know if it's just me not seeeing pics in Rob's post, and if you can see them in mine.

[Image: DSC_0405.jpg]

Nice foot

[Image: DSC_0410.jpg]

Ok so pair of feet.

[Image: DSC_0413.jpg]

I hate it when the back is better than most of my fronts
Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0414.jpg]

Really nice work, and great pics too. When you are in Photobucket, go to any pics page by clicking it open. On the right side is a row of choices. You want IMG, just click it with the mouse and it should say "copied", then all you need to do is drop it into the thread here, no need to use the "post an image" link, it will just add a another set of "IMG"   "IMG" around the pic. I guess the text only works if the pics are visible ehhhh
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh

(08-09-2016, 10:06 AM)TxTawd Wrote: Well done - it looks great. 
Smile

Ok now this new software sux, I am each day getting glimpses of how badly. From the post above it said I was trying to post 12 images, I'll let you be the judges...........

I had to remove 2 of them to get it down to the 10, they say they will allow. Pretty sure 6 bux is next.....................

So here are the 2 it made me remove. It wouldn't let me reply to myself. Fred hope you don't mind.....
Big Grin

The heel as it were

[Image: DSC_0412.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0415.jpg]
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thank you all, and Steve N., many thanks for getting the pics up.  After I played with it last night, I realized I had copied the wrong links and was too tired to fool with it.  It does seem a lot easier than the old way, I just copied the wrong link.