Wiring question
I have a house with a 9.5' vanity the builder stuck one gfi to service it on one end and nothing else.  So I am looking to add a receptacle about midway to service the far end.  The mirror has been removed and will be replaced with one over each sink and a cabinet in the center  I know I can run romex in the wall which would mean making a mess of the wall but is it legal and safe to run below the counter inside the cabinet? 
[Image: Master%20entry_zpsqxxqhrmf.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Yes, use armored cable (BX). Use p-clamps to keep it neat and tidy. I'd put the outlet on the right hand side of the cabinet below the counter top if the drawer face in front of the sink is false, which it should be.

I have armored cable in my kitchen island and it passed just fine.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Thanks I was thinking the side of the cabinet I am adding in the center of the vanity.  The counter is going back in granite so I would just have to drill a hole and pull the wire up into a box facing the far sink
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Wazzamatter? Can't find extension cords in Kali anymore? BX should be fine.
rental and I don't like the idea of tenants putting themselves in harms way inside the house. To the right of that is 42 x 60 soaking tub. That bathroom is the biggest waste of space I have seen in a long while. The shower and crapper are in another room across from the vanity

The vanity has been painted the same color as this kitchen in another house.

[Image: 20160729_190443_zps6vubsilv.jpg]

Phil Thien

If that big bathroom makes Momma happy........
You can run NM in the cabinets. They provide enough protection.
Economics is much harder when you use real money.
Bob, I had a bathroom just like that and I liked it.  It wasn't the most outrageous waste of space ever.  The master bedroom was stupidly large though. Probably could have done a renovation and made two rooms if some of the bathroom and walk-in closet were sacrificed. Builder made the house for himself, but died before he could move in.  Note: generally not a good idea to buy a house built on spec or for builder occupancy.

is armored cable strong enough to run in walls close to the wall where it might take a nail?
we are talking exposed in the cabinet just under the counter on the wall.   Really no chance of it getting hit with a nail as it will have granite counter on top.  This all started when my wife asked if we should change the lighting, the 16 bulbs across the top of the mirror threw off so much heat.  Now 3 bulb fixture over each sink. 2 mirrors instead of the 9.5' of mirror there originally and lastly 2' wide cabinet centered on the counter which will provide an outlet to the right side.

Phil Thien

Legally you can run nm (romex) in the cabinet but it's better to use MC  (metal clad). Some still call it BX even though it was o lyrics around for a short time over half a century ago(about 3/4 now). 

That's a pretty standard bathroom size for tx houses. Hard to get used to small bedrooms and bathrooms when I go up north.