Wiring question
he has years of experience and no pilot bit at all.  He cut near the line, ground down and polished.  I have done some finish cutting but chancing it on big pieces of stone makes me a bit nervous.

I did this surround 

[Image: P1010246_zps8iphumox.jpg]

This is a drop in I cut and place last week, I machined the bullnose using a worm drive and an angle grinder to polish
[Image: downstairs%20sink%201_zpsib5svbrc.jpg]

EDIT to add the contour blade leaves a beveled cut so grinding along that leaves what appears to be the work of a profile bit
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

The left hand of the double appears to have a 2" wide shallow ogee. After looking more, the right hand sink just has light radius. One could do that by hand without issue. My mistake...
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
They are the same lighting and dust is the reason it appears to be different
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

So wiring pulled into cabinet goes well all tacked tightly to wall with the exception of where it enters under the cabinet.  I have been busy working on other parts of the house and houses.  I send a text to granite installer last night asking when he can get to a shower install.  It is then he tells me he cut the cable while cutting out for the sink!!  The wire was easy 6 inches from anything he should have cut seems butchered the hell out of the ply under layment.  I have to pull the medicine cabinet fight the wire out of the box inside of the wall and pull new or more likely pull the wire from the end and set a junction box under the sink.
Upset

What is worse I told him there was electrical in the cabinet before he started.  I had the GFI tripped before he started in the off chance he hit the wire so I had no idea there was an issue until he said something

[Image: 20160907_152458_zpsmt4u5q5h.jpg]

Phil Thien