Chester County Spicebox
Luck had little to do with you winning... that's some nice work.  
Yes
Beautiful!!!
Very nice. I made 1 for my GD's graduation. Okay she graduated in May. But what's the hurry. Right? Mine pales in comparison.

To embarrassed to post pics.
Jim
Sweet, and congrats on the win. Well deserved. Looks like you outHeuyed Huey, or maybe that was outBendered Chuck. Love that burl.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Steve, thanks, but I am not even in their universe.  Nor Dave Diaman's. I truly don't get how these are not all very wealthy men. They should be given what they do in the time that they do it.  I was told that professional woodworkers are their own worst enemies as far as what they'll take as payment for the mixture of art and work that they do, and I truly believe it.
WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing.
Kelly C
Medford, OR
Beautiful work!!
again, thank you all for your kind words

ROB
(08-14-2016, 10:01 PM)robmaz Wrote: Steve, thanks, but I am not even in their universe.  Nor Dave Diaman's. I truly don't get how these are not all very wealthy men. They should be given what they do in the time that they do it.  I was told that professional woodworkers are their own worst enemies as far as what they'll take as payment for the mixture of art and work that they do, and I truly believe it.

The difference may only be the pace that gets you to the finish compared to those guys, but looking it appears you have nailed the details
Yes Take a bow, you deserve it
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW