bathroom sink faucets
so school me on these.  I'm guessing ceramic disk valves are the way to go.  
Any brand recommendations?

Does a low arc, medium arc, high arc have an advantage over the others?  

What about a spread vs center set any advantages for one or the other?  I'm guessing spread would have the guts on the under side.  So center set maybe easier to replace parts?

Not expecting any advantage here, but any 4 inch vs 8 inch advantages?

Is watersense worthwhile?
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
Moen or Delta, pick the look you want. Ignore all the other noise.
I am probably different from most if not all here.  I renovate rentals and often use faucets pulled out of other remodels often.  I have to agree Moen vanity faucets are solid and the warranty service is great  Delta has always been great in the shower and kitchen I don't have any experience with them in vanity faucets other than the single handle units that hold up well but IMO look inexpensive
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I agree with the other two comments. To add..

I prefer a faucet with an easily removable metal screen which usually means it has a round spout. The newer "stylish" squared off ones use a plastic ("defuser" for lack of a better term) screen with larger holes. The metal screens produce a "softer" stream, whereas the plastic ones have a harsher stream. The harsher streams tend to splash a lot so make sure that your nice silk tie goes on after you wash up and wipe down the counter top when you're done.

Typically the nicer counter tops will have the 8" spaced holes. I think they look nicer and I don't worry about ease of valve replacement. A quality, name brand faucet shouldn't have any issues for many years and I'll probably get tired of looking at it by then and replace the whole thing anyway. If it does have short term issues, it's probably a water issue. Never the less, I'll buy Moen, Delta or the higher end Price Phister because I can buy parts anywhere if needed. I wouldn't buy any "off brand units from Costco or other off market retailers because I don't like surprises.

I don't know anything about "Water Sense"

Buy what you want to look at. Don't go too cheap.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

I prefer to be able to get my hands under the faucet, so low don't work for me.  Otherwise, I don't care.  

Spread faucets where the handles are on flex lines to the spout.  No one-piece units.  Looks much nicer.  Especially good just in case the installer doesn't drill the granite just right.  The guts come out the top just like other faucets.  

I prefer three hole, with separate knobs.  Not the cheap, crappy lever or knob behind the spout units.  I'd accept a single hole Grohe if you give it to me.  
Smile  

I have standardized on Delta in my house.  Brushed nickel.  Addison collection.  Sorry for the big pic.

[Image: 611Sz6bJqeL._SL1500_.jpg]
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
I'm with Mr Mike. I prefer a high spout and the look of separate handles and spout rather than a single unit.
lil.

Thanks. I was thinking Delta was good. Couldn't remember on the Moen. Remembered they used to be but then some brands drift.

Yeah, I like the higher spout myself.

Thanks for the tip on the metal screen. It hadn't occurred to me on the difference.
mark
from what I have seen Moen doesn't do well in kitchen applications
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

that's weird. Wonder what the difference is? I would have thought they were basically the same other then shape and a little larger.
mark
The obvious difference is single handle in kitchen and separate in bath.  I am only going by what I have seen, lots of kitchen faucets tossed without a remodel and the vanity faucets tend to stay until a remodel

Phil Thien