Looking for some clear sassafras
Any one have some 4/4- 8 in or wider ?   mike
Welcome to the forum..just a suggestion, it always helps to know what part of the country you're in.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Yeah.I'm in western MD
When they changed the software it wouldn't accept my e mail address and so I had to relist. AKA pvwoodcrafts
I also can't figure out how to send PM's
Ref PM's
Please see this by Arlin
https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7320581
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
look at hearn hardwood in oxford, pa
How much are you looking for?

How far are you willing to travel?
Big Grin

There's some around here but Louisville might be a bit far
Crazy
Hey Mike, you delivered some wood to me several years ago.
Nah  was hoping to have 20 bd ft shipped to me if it wasn't local
Search on eBay....there is a guy (IIRC in Indiana) that is selling 20BF packs. Forgot his name, but its like $130 shipped for 20BF

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(08-12-2016, 01:50 PM)PVW Wrote: Yeah.I'm in western MD

Paxton used to stock it,  not sure if they still do.

The guys at Skarie in Baltimore usually knew of wood places, might be worth checking with them as well.

I probably have a 100 b' around somewhere, but would have to dig through the stacks to find it, so it would not be quick.
may have some coming my way this weekend