Columbian vise rehab IV--paint
(08-24-2016, 08:19 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Not a suggestion, but I had an old casting that I wanted to paint the raised letters, and lacked the skill, I found that a black sharpie (on light gray painted surface) worked pretty well.  You could try one of the metalic silver sharpies that works almost like paint.  I will be curious how yours turns out, and how you do it.

Good luck!
The Sharpie is a great tip. It is certainly a low cost solution. As for the Columbian, letter highlighting is done and the next step is to make the handle and the front jaw. It has been too hot in the shop for lengthy projects and that is really making things drag out. The tropical storm will probably cool things off for the next week and that means more shop time. I hope to have a big reveal soon. Thanks for your interest.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com