Dovetail Jigs
I bought the one with the fence.  There are more than a few youtube videos that helped with the sale
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I also use the Incra, you can make some crazy joints with it.  The only problem I have is on longer pieces, its just not that stable if you have to stand them up.  I have the PC jig I bought years ago, I think I used it once, but went back to the Incra and I haven't tried it again since.  I need to do some guitar cabinets in a few months and I may break it out again for that.  I could never do those long sides on the Incra.
I have the original Incra Jig <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement
Confusedame-cell;}-->https://mechanicguides.com/best-dovetail-jigs/ I bought it when it first appeared on the market.They are really very precise in order to produce good joints constantly.We with my friend made a truck load of box joint boxes, sliding dovetails and a host of other joints with the original Incra Jig. I also own the Incra 24" Ultra Fence which isn't any more accurate than the original just more flexible with more capacity.
Big Grin
This is a bit of an old thread, but here is another approach to a dovetail jig that might be of interest if you want to make your own dovetail jig.  Also does box joints easily.  Very accurate.  Cost about $50 for purchased parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YXMWcW2A_o

Warren
I use the porter cable jig.  It is a rugged standby, but no fancy joints,  just through and half-blind dovetails.  For drawers, it is hard to beat for the price.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.