Primus Wooden planes
Thumbs Up 
These are the Primus Wooden Planes by E.C. Emmerich with adjusters as opposed to the less expensive ECE without the adjusters. They are LIGHTLY used and in very good condition. You might see the usual ding or scratch from storage. All of the text is from the Traditional Woodworker site.  Shipping is extra, PayPal fee free is o.k.  If you are interested pm me with your shipping address I will let you know the shipping costs. Thanks for looking

1.  The Adjustable Block Plane by E.C. Emmerich is a well-crafted nicely made wood plane. The blade is 1 1/2" (39mm) wide and is bedded at 50 degrees. This plane has a 6" hornbeam body and a premium lignum vitae sole. Features an exclusive adjustment control to set the iron for precision cuts. $109.96 new Your cost $80.00 plus shipping. For some reason the new software is limiting the size of posts, I will have to do this in 3 or 4 posts
[Image: P1000328_zps0ccdc111.jpg]  [Image: P1000329_zps0b9dbd87.jpg]
These are the Primus Wooden Planes by E.C. Emmerich with adjusters as opposed to the less expensive ECE without the adjusters. They are LIGHTLY used and in very good condition. You might see the usual ding or scratch from storage. All of the text is from the Traditional Woodworker site.  Shipping is extra, PayPal fee free is o.k.  If you are interested pm me with your shipping address I will let you know the shipping costs. Thanks for looking

1.    Reform Smooth Plane;
  • Adjustable throat size by sliding a section of the front sole which is firmly secured by a screw head on top of the plane body.
  • Spring loaded clamp that secures the blade more firmly and prevents backlash. Spring pressure can be adjusted with the knob at the back of the plane.
  • Precision control of the cutting depth through the depth adjustment wheel.
  • Lever to adjust the blade parallel to the sole.
It doesn't get much better than this. Features a handsome dark cherry body with a premium lignum vitae sole. The 1 7/8" (48mm) wide iron is hardened to Rc 61 and is bedded at 50 degrees in a 8 7/8" long plane body. New this plane sells for $289.95 your cost $200.00 plus shipping
[Image: P1000324_zps8998e2e5.jpg][Image: P1000323_zps39ab0688.jpg][Image: P1000322_zps60b036ff.jpg]
[Image: P1000326_zpscb9bbec6.jpg]

Rabbet Plane; The Primus line of wooden planes by E.C. Emmerich is steeped in woodworking tradition. These wooden planes work wood in the time honored way that no machine can approach. The Primus Rabbet Plane is easy to set and a pleasure to use. It incorporates the following features:

• Adjustable mouth size by sliding a section of the front sole which is firmly secured by a screw head on top of the plane body.
  • Spring loaded clamp that secures the blade more firmly and prevents backlash. Spring pressure can be adjusted with the knob at the back of the plane.
Features a 11" long hornbeam body with a premium lignum vitae sole. The 1 3/16" (30mm) wide iron is hardened to Rc 61, is bedded at 50 degres and includes a chip braker. Made in Germany.
New this plane sells for $226.95 your cost $160 plus shipping. Sorry for the way these photos are posting, apparently the software has a mind of it's own

[Image: P1000325_zps9d73810f.jpg]
1.      The Primus English Pattern Jack plane is great for working rough stock before going on to finer planes. It incorporates the following features:
  • Lever to adjust the blade parallel to the sole.
Features a body made from steamed beech with a premium lignum vitae sole. The 15 1/2" long beech body makes this tool very useful in truing boards. To minimize tear-outs, the 1 7/8" (48mm) wide blade (Rc 61 hardness) is bedded at 50 degrees

New this plane sells for $269.95 your cost $190.00 plus shipping

[Image: P1000321_zps799313ee.jpg][Image: P1000320_zps39482480.jpg]

1. This plane at 21 ¾” is the shorter version of their Trying planes (it could also be used as a jointer) the blade is just over 1 7/8” wide. It shows up in their catalog however I cannot find a dealer in the US. I was told it last sold for $279.95 your cost $195.00 plus shipping

Photos showed up when I preview again when I did an edit. So one more time. [Image: P1000315_zpsb03cb77d.jpg][Image: P1000316_zps67be1b89.jpg]
Very nice.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thank you for combining these posts, I struggle with the computer. As I often tell people I was born B.C. (Before Computers).
VERY nice planes, good luck.

The English Pattern Jack plane is a wonderful plane. I was flattening my bench top - which is made from engineered flooring with a 3/16" thick white oak top layer with grain all over the place... I was getting awful tearout so I switched to this plane with the higher angle and WOW, it did a terrific job - I was sold after using it for the first three minutes. 
It's a good deal on a solid plane.