Can I live without table saw?
I remember the time I wanted a TS with a passion but couldn't afford one. Then the day came many years later I was able to pick up a new one and bring it into the shop- how proud I was. It opened up a whole new area of woodworking for me. Over the years I bought tools as I could afford them or needed them. Like playing the guitar, woodworking was one of the best friends I ever had.
I'm a tool collector and don't separate with my tools unless I have one that I simply don't need or want anymore. Those tools I reserve when I find a young person who can't afford one but is into woodworking with a passion like I was, and then it is a gift.
Hear, hear!!
I see how a track saw and MFT would be a great tool on the jobsite, but how does it make your work easier and the footprint smaller in your shop compared to a TS?  It looks like an expensive alternative with no benefit to Dave's desire for ease of use and saving space over his TS.  

John
A table saw needs about 20 feet of space to rip an 8' board or sheet of plywood.

MFT/track saw needs about 8 feet.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
I like the idea of using a tracksaw for cutting down sheet goods. I can no longer lift a full sheet of 3/4in ply due to a bad spine. .. I usually get it ripped at the supplier to 32- 36in which I can handle. Plus I can then fit it in my yukon. I gave my pickup to my daughter when she turned 16 so I now have to borrow it from her. 

And I cut a lot of joints on the tablesaw and like using the dado blade and sleds. I am used to doing it that way. I am sure I could adapt to the new track saw life but like the way things are now.  I like using the cabinet saw. I once spent a fortune buying an expensive euro slider and hardly used it. I was so used to the cabinet saw I just kept using it. But everyone is different and if you are happy with out the cabinet saw then go for it.

I also use the outfeed for assembly and even as a second workbench. So I would need that table even if I didnt have a table saw. I also use the top of the TS for assembly sometimes with big glue-ups, protected by a piece of hardboard of course.  I see those videos of those mft tables and they look wobbly. Is it just me or are they unsteady.
A table saw needs about 20 feet of space to rip an 8' board or sheet of plywood. 

MFT/track saw needs about 8 feet.

Right.  My shop is 26 x 30...Tom
I'm with Frigator. Just don't have the strength to handle a 4x8 sheet of 3/4" ply, and no longer own a truck. Besides, on my last plywood project had to deal with huge voids and delamination at every corner. But if you want to break down large pieces of sheet goods, there are cheaper ways to do it than a track saw. I have a high quality circular saw and cutting guides which do the trick.

However, no question a track saw is great on a job site where you can't have a table saw.
Dave
i've also got the 4X8 centipede work table, a 2" thick chunk of rigid foam, and a 1/4" piece of plywood that i use with my saw -- works really nice.
I would definitely cut down the rails before getting rid of the tablesaw.
There are just so many operations where the tablesaw is the easiest and fastest way to do it.
Sure, you can rip everything on a bandsaw, but it is more difficult to get tablesaw precision.. obviously, not impossible, but more difficult.
Ripping long and heavy pieces on a bandsaw would not be pleasant either.. If you are getting older, I am not sure ripping on a BS is a good idea.

Unless your projects involve a lot of resawing, I would probably get rid of the Bandsaw to save space before getting rid of the tablesaw.
Although obviously, that would not work for everyone.  A jigsaw + sanding can do a lot of the curve cutting that the BS does (not all obviously)
Dave,I would keep the uni-saw.Make it mobile if it isn't already.
On another topic,thanks for the advice on drip irrigation for the garden.Am using it this year instead of the soaker hoses I used to use.
mike