Extension Table & Accufence w/52" Rails From Powermatic 66
First up is the large cast iron extension wing.  It measures approximately 20" wide x 28" deep.  It came off of the PM66 that I recently purchased and have decided to move it after seeing that it's not going to be used.  It's in pretty good condition considering the age, there are some dark marks on the one side (top part of the picture) but there is no rust and has recently been waxed to keep it that way.  This is something that doesn't come  up every day, the last one that I saw for sale was over $300 with shipping.  I'm asking $185 plus shipping.  If you are interested there is the leg (painted blue in the picture) to hold it up, I'm asking $25 for that assuming that the buyer purchases the extension.

[Image: Extension%20-%20Top%20with%20Extension%2...fyb8hy.jpg]

Other Images:
Top w/leg (shown above)      Top Side     Bottom Side       Bottom w/Support Leg Hole      Part Number on Bottom

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next up is an OEM accufence from the PM66, I believe it's made by Biesemeyer.  It comes with both the front and rear rails along with the font tube.  The rails will facilitate a 50" cut to the right side.  The fence was used when I got it and you will see the one flaw on the left side of the vertical fence where there is a little chunk out.  There is also a small area where it looks to have kissed a blade (it can be seen on the one image just aboce the left piece of plywood that it's sitting on).  I would like to get $140 for it, I could ship it but I'd really prefer to do this one locally (Pittsburgh PA).  

Note that the rear rail is painted black, it was sanded down, wire wheeled, primeded and repainted as I was going to use it for my other fence but used something else when I opted not to use the large extension wing.  The front tube has some rust on it where there is bare metal.  I took a little steel wool to one area and it appears that it will come off nicely.  

[Image: Fence%20-%20Left%20Side%20All_zpsjsq2a2bw.jpg]

Other Images:
Side View of Fence (shown above)      View 1 - Rails & Tube     View 2 - Rails & Tube    View 3 - Rails & Tube    Closeup of Flaw in Fence Face    Original Manual

If you send me a PM please check to see that your account is setup to receive PMs (default was set to no for everyone after the upgrade)

Here's how to enable it (copied from Arlin's post)

I have had a few people send me PMs and when I went to reply I could not since they did not turn theirs on.  If you wish to send them and receive them go to upper right side of and click on private messages.  When you get there on the bottom left side of the page click on edit Options and when that comes up you will have several boxes to you will have to X.  Then you will be all set to send and receive PMs

I saw in that post where some had problems finding where to go... below is a link to a graphic I made to help walk you through it.

How to Enable Private Messages

On a related note if you see this Herb please enable your PMs so that I can respond or send me your e-mail address.
I forgot to mention that the extension table has two rounded corners and two square. This means that it's not meant to be sandwiched between the main table and the end piece but rather it's the end piece. While many of us would put it on the right side of the blade I did see someone put it on the left side once, they liked having a little more table.

If you are interested and feel my prices are too expensive feel free to shoot me a PM (please be sure that you can receive them back).
Thats an awesome price on the table. I looked for one for years and never saw one that cheap.

I finally came to the conclusion I dont need one. I wanted it for the left of the blade as well. Best of luck on the sale, its a fantastic price.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

The table extension is sold. Anyone interested in the fence w/rails for $130?
What would the cost be to mail them? I have a friend who may be interested.
Did you ever sell the fence system?