Multiple saws
Photo 
Well, I am clearing out some saws to make room for others as well as raise some tooling funds to, what else? Make more saws and things. Many of these have been forgotten saws buried in the work bench drawers. Sorry no fancy names for them. Should I call them war victims?
Smile
Some are utility saws, while others are just 2nds, personal saws, prototypes, etc. Anyway, I need to clean out some drawers, etc. and decided to offer them here first before going to ebay ( Fees ) or my site. Pay pal works for me. All except for a couple I will note are a size regular. I will disassemble all saws and clean prior to shipping.
Smile

6) Richardson Brothers tenon: Medium to reg. size  3.5"+ under spine x 14" x 0.025". 10 or 11 ppi rip. Quarter cut beech. This was a test saw copied from the original, to see if I could resolve the issue of this style saw handle breaking and prevent the need for "re tensioning". A chronic problem with folded backs. Note the stainless set screw in the toe end. If you are curious of my conclusions, feel free to ask. I won't bore anyone with my ramblings here. Anyway, $150.00 plus shipping.
[Image: IMG_3125_zps6wuuxzda.jpg][/img]

Forgot a couple:
10) 10" x 1.75" x 0.020" Bocote Gent saw  20ppi rip. Includes Solid carbide burnisher. $ 125.00
[Image: IMG_2908_zpspslv3g5r.jpg][/img]
BontzSawWorks.net
PM sent for large carcass saw
That one just left the building. Sorry. Hadn't had a chance to update it.
BontzSawWorks.net
Ron, I'll take 2 and 3.

Thanks,
John.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
You got them. These saws do have my warranty. If you are not happy with them ....... End of story. I will PM you with my pay pal.
OH Wait! Maybe that was the tail gate warranty.
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
BontzSawWorks.net
Ron -
PM sent for #1 dovetail and #9 carcass if still available.   Thank you!

Stephen
Hi Steve. You have them. It will be next week before I can get them cleaned up and shipped. Still wearing a few band-aids on fingers. ( Long Story )
Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net
Hey, I recognize those saws....especially No. 6!  I've probably taken a test cut or two with all of 'em.  I have the good fortune of living within an hour of Ron and visit every so often.  You can't go wrong with any of them.  I may take the bacote (no. 10) items off your hands but I'm trying to resist, like I need another saw
Smile
be up to see you soon
Pat
Hey. What's up Pat? Maybe by then I will be band-aid free. Some of that resin infused gent saw handle (long version ) I was talking about.
[Image: IMG_3137_zps8shsjnfr.jpg][/img]
BontzSawWorks.net
That top one is awesome, I could be talked into buying that one.  Still want you to make an ebony one.  And I'll supply the ebony
Pat