Purcellville, VA, estate sale
Not mine.  I got the below through our local woodturning club today. As near as I can tell, 2 members of the Apple Valley Woodturners are handling the estate sale for a widow in their area. IIRC, the 2 guys from the Apple Valley did a bulk buy of the state (as the widow/deceased wanted) and are now doing the estate sale at their location so as to not impact the widow. They are doing this in batches and this is their 2nd (and last) round for the sale.

Items include a 20" stationary disk sander and an 8" PM jointer plus lots of smaller items. 

Since I got this, it appears that Tidewater Turners are considered to be local for this sale. Any WNer who wants to go in the 7am-10am window is welcome to claim friendship with me as a Tidewater Turner (local club) member.

If you need the seller's email address, PM me for it. I am not willing to post it openly.

I wish that I could be there.

Ivan

Quote:From: WarrenS
Subject: AVW Notice... Fwd: Dave & Denis' Last Tool Sale
Date: August 16, 2016 at 10:04:32 AM EDT
To:

Folks,

Dave and I have sorted through and priced hundreds of new items to add to our inventory of tools & wood for sale. We have added hammers, chisels, screwdrivers and pliers. In addition, we have workbench convenience items like clamps, measuring tools, corner cutters, paint brushes, a moisture meter, ratchets, sockets, a metal finder and many boxes of fasteners. Don't forget, we have lots of types of wood veneers plus mahogany, cherry and hard maple rough lumber for sale.  We will even empty the heavy duty trailer (see the Google drive) if someone would like to buy it. 

The shop will be open to the local woodturning clubs and the DC woodworkers club this Saturday, August 20th from 7AM until 10Am. Bring your friends and family. 
From 10AM until 6PM, the sale will be open to the public.

I attached the Craigslist link for our sale and a link to our Google drive which shows many of the individual tools.  Please share these two links with any woodturners or woodworkers that may have an interest.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/t...41300.html

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1CjjbQQB0ZzZ3BoWTcxckRkZWc&usp=sharing

Dave and I would like to thank you for your past purchases. The gentleman whose tools we purchased asked that we do everything we could to first support the local woodturners and woodworkers.  He would be very pleased that most of our sales are to local club members.

Cheers,
Denis
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.