Spice Rack hardware
What type of hardware do you guys use for a pull out spice rack?  Is it worth buying the pre built hardware or will buying separate slides suffice?  Is there a soft close option?
We bought two of the pull-down racks that mount on the shelf in the cabinet, and they're the bomb.  May well be the only storage 'gadget' I've ever been happy with.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/PULL-DOWN-SPI...3=&veh=sem
Not sure if this helps or not but I just used the same drawer slides that I used on the rest of the drawers. These are Accuride full extension slides. It's basically just a three sided, tall drawer with shelves and the front was screwed on. I did use 3/4 birch ply on the right side and the back for rigidity, 1/2" for the front and a solid piece of maple on the bottom so the mounting screws had something other than plywood end-grain to bite into. While not exactly an after-thought, it was basically built from scrap, joined with pocket screws and glue.

[Image: xmas003.jpg]
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS