Woodpecker's New Dowel Jig
Video 
[video=youtube]htt<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FZhbOpdZ0ps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>p://[/video]
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
Interesting.  I like my Woodpecker rulers and squares even though they are expensive, but $600, holy S%$#.  I think I will stick with my JessEm 8300 which I thought was expensive at $200.  For that price you could almost have a Domino.
Uhoh
Laugh
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
Bridge City price??
Also bought that Jessem a while back and have used it quite a bit actually. And also had that HS moment, I was thinking $400 was more in line, but it does more than a dowelmax and that is up into those ranges.
Looks pretty neat but I'm perfectly satisfied with my JessEm set.
Wow, very nice but at $600 I can't see them selling many.
Price aside, it looks to be well made and very nicely designed.  At 6-Franklins it would be the 2'nd most expensive thing in my shop 
Laugh

I don't think they plan to put one of these on everyone's bench. They already know they are servicing a niche market.