Shop items in Nashua Ia. PU only
I have several items for sale and I would rather not ship. I do have an re-purposed, antique, what ever store, that is open once a month, but will open for pickup and the wife can come too. 

First up is an Incra Miter 500 sled. Asking $150. Closest price I could find on something similar is over $300. The runners can be changed to fit your saw.

[Image: DSC02777_zps0lvurwwl.jpg]

[Image: DSC02778_zpsvkxhvwgj.jpg]

[Image: DSC02779_zpsjaq0k9jk.jpg]

A Kreg jig for $40. I only have what is pictured and the drill bit is freshly sharpened. I can ship this one if I leave off the wood.

[Image: DSC02780_zpsq4xa6umn.jpg]

[Image: DSC02781_zps9p0pk4i0.jpg]

Incra jig altra for $140 It has 24 inches of travel. 

[Image: DSC02797_zps9trkwtgs.jpg]

[Image: DSC02798_zpsbftimy2h.jpg]

A saw stop rip fence, I think it is a 30 inch. It is new in the box, and the box is unopened. Asking $200

[Image: DSC02795_zpshtlnlpv9.jpg]

[Image: DSC02796_zpsy8nc3kxs.jpg]

I have 20 22 inch ball bearing slides for $9 a set. All are in unopened plastic pouches.

[Image: DSC02799_zpsr1ji7lam.jpg]

Thanks for looking, I will be adding more.latter

Tom

I have an Enlon knife sharpener for $100. This one it the one Grizzly copied.

[Image: DSC02792_zpsfvtkffln.jpg]

[Image: DSC02793_zpsgas04ouo.jpg]

I cot called for dinner please check back.

Tom
Back with the rest of the story.

I have a Wilton corner vise in very good condition. Asking $65. Hard to find at this price.

[Image: DSC02800_zps0hqm5m5m.jpg]

[Image: DSC02801_zpsp7neucom.jpg]

Also have a Morgan bench vise. It is a heavy one also. Asking $45

[Image: DSC02802_zpshzpgxmdf.jpg]

[Image: DSC02803_zpsuapz19nw.jpg]

I also have a 1 HP woodteck and a 1 HP Kufo 9( Senco ) dust collectors for sale for $100.

[Image: DSC02788_zpszar6jtmd.jpg]

[Image: DSC02787_zpsccq7vftf.jpg]

[Image: DSC02794_zps1iirsnsj.jpg]

Also have a Craftsman pin router. The router travels on dovetailed ways. Asking $65 for it and it includes the router.

[Image: DSC02791_zpspvuxqoyi.jpg]

I also have a Delta 42 by 1 inch sander for $65.

[Image: DSC02785_zpse1mxhqdi.jpg]

And last but not least a Craftsman 12 inch band saw. I think the Craftsman 12 inch is a great machine. They did a great job and blades are easy to come by, I have some extra sets.  I went completely through this one and I sawed a circle with a 1/4 inch blade I couldn't even get a quarter to go in. A great saw at $75

[Image: DSC02784_zpseoxdwh9q.jpg]

I have a lot of other things like a new in the box Delta dovetail jig and a new in the box  porter cable 690 router and many planes, Etc, Etc. Worth the drive if you are looking to or adding to your shop.

Tom
Nice stuff Tom. If I were closer I'd pick up that Miter 500. You might state your location in the post in case someone is interested and doesn't know.

Doug
I kind of thought that the title of the post would be good enough, Shop items in Nashua Ia. PU only. 

There is a lot of nice stuff, and good prices here, that is worth the drive. The Sawstop rip fence is the same as a Beismeyer fence and you are not going to get one new in the box for anywhere near this price. I have an excaliber sliding table for $300 also.

Tom
You are right, I overlooked that, sorry.

I put a SawStop fence system on my PM66 and it's even beefier than a Biesemeyer. Well worth the asking price for anyone looking for a fence. I have family in Iowa and it's a good thing I'm not there or I would be out a good chunk of change at Tom's.
Tom is only showing you part of what he has.  It is well worth the trip to see everything he has with tools and other  antiques and to meet him.

I wish I had the extra $$ when I met him and would have bought the Incra Miter 500 sled for sure.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.