Outdoor furniture - part II
Reading the post on building outdoor furniture got me to thinking (Yes, I know that could be dangerous).
Rolleyes

I am looking for suggestions for padded cushions for the outdoor furniture, something that is durable, comfortable, and that can be left outside.

If anyone has experience (good or bad) with a particular style, brand, source etc., I would welcome your input.
There is a fine line between woodworking and insanity - sometimes I am not sure which side of the line I am on.
LOML has purchased cushions from HD and a local nursery. (about $10-$20 a cushion). They are on aluminum and cast iron chairs under a covered patio.

They do get rain blown in at times and condensation drips. The set from HD are several years old and were on the chairs before the patio roof went up, so got soaked now and then. No problems so far.