little folding table
Now that I have a nice chair to sit in on the deck, I need a little table to hold the adult beverage.

Found a design for little folding tables and decided to prototype one.  Just BORG pine so not expecting it to last.  But I did hit it with 4 coats of waterborne spar urethane.  So we will see...

In pieces:
[Image: 28827157710_48b2bc6349_c.jpg]

Standing up:
[Image: 28827158820_1ab8d68736_c.jpg][Image: 29114114215_fa0c47afb4_c.jpg]

Didn't take one with it folded, the urethane on the top is still a tad wet so that will have to wait. And the (crab)grass is looking a little shaggy...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
That looks good!
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Quite nice and functional too.
Rob nice job, I like that. I bet that would make a great TV Tray as well, they look pretty stable.  Would you mind sharing the dimensions ?

Thanks for sharing ?

Steve
18" tall, about 16" x 18" top.  It will support my weight (210#) but no wiggling around.

Based on PopWood Oct 2015. Close dimensions but not their methods.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin