Chris Becksvoort Video
Video 
I was cleaning my emails, and found one with this link.  I think it is a good one.

Chris Becksvoort
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Nice. He's also a very nice person, I've had the opportunity to speak with him a few times and he was very generous with his experience.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I had a chance to talk with him at the Lie-Nielsen open house.  We discussed his recent article for FW magazine on marking tools and how he uses the the LN slicing gauge as a marking gauge.  I adopted that same tool, but made a cutter for it that cuts cross grain better than the stock cutter.
Hey Martin,

Thanks for posting that. I'm towards the end of a Shaker inspired desk build and I love to see other Shaker work.

Tom.
Thanks 
Cool
Great video's, thanks for sharing.

Steve