Early Stanley #95 edge plane
Looks like the tropical storms are trying to break up this sweltering summertime heat. Good news for Woodnetters because I was able to spend a solid 45 minutes in the shop at mid-day. Out of this quick session popped a really nice type I Stanley #95. It has the 5-14-12 patent date, which makes it an early model. It is all solid and covered with mix of japan finish and brown staining. The both beds are clean with no pitting. I was able to bling it up with a LN blade and chipbreaker. Those accessories will make it a star in your shop.

Check out those wicked shavings! They are great examples of true handplane art! Act quickly because this is the last one I have been able to find in the boneyard. The kids are back in school and if you miss a few lunches, you can easily afford the low asking price of $89. FREE shipping to most USA locations.

[Image: DSCN0500.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0501.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0502.jpg]
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Pm sent. I'll take it.

Jeff