ECE Block Plane NIB
Sometimes a tool comes along and takes over your workshop because it is so dang cute. Well, here is one of those items and it is NEW IN ITS ORIGINAL BOX!!!! It is the 39 mm ECE block plane with a lignum sole. If you have ever used a plane with a lignum sole, you know what sheer plane pleasure is all about. This plane glides down the board like it is floating on pure bacon grease. Don't worry if you have not perfected your technique for adjusting planes with wedges because this plane is so small that adjustment is not an issue. I use a large stick on my woodies and a mallet on some. This plane, however, can be easily adjusted by using your hand. It is also light enough to keep in your apron pocket.

Cicadas are singing and sawing outside and that means that fall woodshop days are upon us. Get ready for fun. Order this BRAND NEW plane built with the best of European craftsmanship. It can be yours with the ORIGINAL BOX, and the ORIGINAL WRAPPING!!! Only $59 with FREE FREE FREE shipping to most USA locations.

[Image: DSCN0503.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0504.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0505.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0506.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0507.jpg]
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
PM sent.
Sold. Shipped. Thx for looking.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website