Value of a dead bear
My OLD Grizzly table saw has a dead motor. It has a ton of pro shop miles on it.
5hp 220 3ph
What's it worth, as is, to someone that wants to fix it?
OR
Is it scrap metal?

I don't want to bother with it.
Woodwork... It's what I do for a living.
(well, such as it may be, It's my job)
((cept my boss is a @#!*&))
I think I'm gonna fire myself for that
I think a lot would depend on the condition of the rest of the saw. Obviously the better shape the more valuable but with that in mind, a saw that has been used to the point that it used up a motor already probably isn't worth much. Unless you can find someone that already has a motor and is looking to mount it on something.
What model saw ? If its way out of date, what would be the best comparable model to compare it to ?

Whats the overall condition of the saw ? I don't know how you could wear-out the bulk structure of a table saw. If the mechanical components and arbor bearings are still OK then a simple motor fix or replacement may be pretty cheap.

A good motor shop may be able to fix the motor for under $100. A replacement probably would not be more than a couple hundred. If you sell it as 3-phase saw, most non-comercial users will pass. So you could also downgrade the motor to a lower HP single phase 220 and probably attract more potential buyers.
Do you need a replacement?  I have a 3 phase 3hp Uni for sale no fence but has long tubes
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Well a saw like that would run around 1k here on craigslist. Course many tools are typically priced near or above retail on cl here.

Might not be too bad to have a motor shop rebuild the motor. Personally I'd give around $200 for a saw in that condition.
I'll pull the motor next week and get it into a shop for an estimate.
Bob10.... pm sent
The prices on older running saws seems to be all over the map. I alos see all kinds of not-running tools posted for sale. Given you don't want to tinker with it, I'd post it for maybe $250 and see what happens. I also think that's a little high, but it seems everybody wants to chisel, so you might as well give yourself some cushion.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Just get a 5hp 230v single phase motor. What RPM?
I know I'm a cynic, but I probably would put it on craigslist for $400 and see if some sucker buys it
3000 rpm

and......
my bad, it is single phase. 
Raised