Looking for Bishop Adjustable Saw Hardware
This saw, a 10" model with a blade that's straight and reasonably sharp, came out of hiding the other day so I thought I'd give it a try cutting some dados.  (Comes with its own depth stop, right?) The bolt through the back mortise(?) (not the tightening assembly) is missing and I'd like to find a replacement.  At first look, the bolt head makes it seem like an orphan of some kind, but the body pretty closely matches that on the other piece, so I'm guessing it's the original.  (I borrowed the handle with all the appropriate metal from a friend and stuck it on my saw for the picture.

Any sources you can think of?  Any lying around in your coffee can?  If not, I'm sure I can come up with something that'll work, but I'd prefer one made for the job.

[Image: IMG_5462.jpg][Image: IMG_5466.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5463.jpg][Image: IMG_5464.jpg]

Thanks,
Tony
Hi Tony. Do you have the specs on that little bolt? Lots of fab. guys out there.
BontzSawWorks.net
That is a neat looking saw, good luck on finding what you need.

Steve
(08-22-2016, 11:04 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Hi Tony. Do you have the specs on that little bolt? Lots of fab. guys out there.

Hi Ron:

Here are the specs if anyone is interested.  (I know beans about tooling, if that's what you call it, but I'm sure not looking to have anyone put what I assume would be a lot of effort into making one of these--unless you're volunteering, Ron. 
Wink  (That's the best thing I've ever drawn.  Sad, ain't it?)

Thanks[Image: IMG_5474.jpg]
Tony
Mine has a brass saw nut in that position.  I didn't think it looked original, unless they made a couple of models. Mine is a #10 with a 14" blade.