WTB: How to Master the Radial Arm Saw by Wally Kunkel
If you have a copy of this that's gathering dust, and need the shelf room, please contact me & let me know. I would like to have a copy of this book in decent condition. A few bent pages or a coffee stain isn't unacceptable to me, as long as i can read it & it isn't falling apart.

Thanks for reading.
https://www.dovetalebooks.com/sawdust/pr...=sawdust01
I know about that. I was asking if anyone had a used copy they didn't want anymore.
Rolleyes
I wish you luck, I've seen these show up maybe twice in the past 7-8 years. I went ahead and broke down and bought one.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I've got one. It's in perfect condition.
Herb

I had a nice gentleman here who is related to them and the Wallies Daugther sent me and the guys a free copy with a nice thank you note inside.

All I can saw to anyone who has one or thinks it is not a great or unsafe machine NEEDs to read the book and any price should be paid to get it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(08-23-2016, 08:12 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: I've got one. It's in perfect condition.

Thanks to this fine gentleman, I am the proud owner of this book now.
Free, gratis, no charge, take a walk, the check is paid for, etc.

Thank you to a very generous fellow Wood netter.
I appreciate every kindness that's shown to me.
Little things really do mean a lot.
Big things too.
Winkgrin
Congrats on finding that Herb. Great gesture on Frank's part as well. I don't think I could ever sell my copy, but when the day comes that I can no longer use it--i'll pass it along. Excellent book!!
earl
(09-09-2016, 03:20 AM)Herb G Wrote: Thanks to this fine gentleman, I am the proud owner of this book now.
Free, gratis, no charge, take a walk, the check is paid for, etc.

Thank you to a very generous fellow Wood netter.
I appreciate every kindness that's shown to me.
Little things really do mean a lot.
Big things too.
Winkgrin

Very cool!
Yes
Yes
Yes
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Fred, I'm as surprized as you are to be honest with you.
I thought I might get lucky & find a tattered copy for sale
but I never thought I'd get a book in great condition for free.

Woodnet is definitely a cool place to be.
Lots of great members here too.