Anyone here have problems with ACME Tools?
You can guess why I am asking.  I am waiting for a call back from a supervisor. They are all in a meeting.  This is my fourth time contacting them and it is one mess after another. I was wondering, is it me???
Confused
Confused
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Wile E. Coyote to the white courtesy phone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
He's at the meeting.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I had trouble with acme when I was young. Now it's just asteroids.
Winkgrin
Never had to contact them directly.....

Ed
I've had good experiences with them.
They are taking their time sending in stock items but for the price I paid them I am patient. I ordered 4 Makita 18V $40 coffee makers to get four 4.0ah 18V LXT batteries free.

Anyone want to buy a coffee maker??

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

4 buys over a 3 year period, all went as advertised with no bummer tools. A lot more than I can say about CPO. It's unexplainable why you get stuck with them as a problem, while others don't. If it's recent history, always keep in mind your credit card company can be the final arbitrator.

Good luck.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Over the years I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them, the latest being a table saw about 18 months ago. Never a problem, and always found their CS to be top notch. That said, I guess they could have went downhill quickly, but I'm betting you have just had a string of bad luck; keep trying, I've found them to be very good.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
All my items today. Very happy.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.