Cleaning Sale
A few miscellaneous items that have been buried and should go to a better home.  They're currently in the driveway in a small cleaning garage sale.  All items are pick-up only in Cupertino, CA, south San Francisco Bay area.

Richards Wilcox quick release 7" bench vise.  Handle is intact, as is the quick release half nut.  $60.

Unknown make 1/2 ton coffing hoist.  All appears to be intact, I don't know the chain length.  There is no manufacturer or maker information to be found.  $60.  This will fit in a large flat rate box, so I'm willing to ship for $80.

Mead 1" x 42" band sander/belt grinder.  Same basic design as more well-known Rockwell 1" belt grinders.  Mounted on steel stand with motor and switch.  $100.

Thanks for looking.

Edit:  grrr... dang photo editor turned the photos sideways.  Sorry.  No discount for a strained neck.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
I sure wish that belt sander would fit into a flat rate box!!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
That vise was made in Aurora, IL by Richards Wilcox, which is still in business but doesn't produce that particular item any longer.  They do produce the best heavy duty door hardware, including the now very popular sliding barn door hangers.  I drove by that factory yesterday.
Smirk  Real American 'arn.
Belt grinder/band sander is sold.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow