Another Portamate alert
Good price. No idea about shipping cost though.

http://www.woodpeck.com/portamatestorage...6hwts4szmr
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
The Portamate racks are also on sale at Woodcraft. If you don't mind green, Grizzly has their racks on sale for $29.95 plus shipping.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/Lumber-R...aign=zPage
I don't know if you can still find any left but Lowes had them on clearance last spring for $19
Slightly off subject and I don't mean to hijack the thread, but if you are looking for inexpensive and effective lumber racks, I thought you might be interested. Several years ago, I built several out of 2x3's and electrical conduit. They are cheap and I've kept them loaded for years with no problems. Details on request.
They clearanced these out for as low as $19 at Lowes last Christmas.  I originally bought a set for $39, another set at $29 and they still had a whole bin full for $19 after Christmas.  I had no use for additional racks so I passed.  Maybe another deal will come around the holiday time?
I picked up a couple at Lowes last year. I think that was a pretty exceptional deal and the current price of $40 is pretty good during "normal" times.

I have 3 of these now (had one previously). One is a standalone above my large and the other two I stacked vertically and it essentially covers from floor to ceiling on another wall. I like them and they're much more stout than you would think from looking at them.
-Marc