Carveright or CNC Carving on demand
Does anyone do this on demand?  As I plan out my basement bar I want to incorporate some White Sox logo's in the cabinetry.  Just curious if any board members perform this service and if so is it reasonable?  I would send quarter sawn oak panels to be carved and be sent back wood trim logo's.

Thanks,

Glen
gsurwillo@msn.com
Be prepared to pay copyright fines or fees.
Laugh 

Even little league kids playing baseball must pay up!  
Smirk
Glen...enable your private messaging in your profile.  I might be able to help.
White Sox logo?!??!

Winkgrin

BloomingtonMike has a large bed CNC, PM him I am sure he can help.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(08-25-2016, 12:37 PM)ChicagoGlen Wrote: Does anyone do this on demand?  As I plan out my basement bar I want to incorporate some White Sox logo's in the cabinetry.  Just curious if any board members perform this service and if so is it reasonable?  I would send quarter sawn oak panels to be carved and be sent back wood trim logo's.

Thanks,

Glen
gsurwillo@msn.com

I would be willing to do this if you have the NFL license.  I would not risk it without it.  It may be cheaper for you to get your own Carvewright or small cnc to do it yourself and not let anyone know
White Sox in the N.F.L?? I never knew that! We learn every day it seems
(08-26-2016, 12:34 PM)Chuck 80 Wrote: White Sox in the N.F.L?? I never knew that! We learn every day it seems

It's an all new combo baseball and football game.

You kick from the home plate and try and get to the first base line before you get tackled or they touch you with the ball. You can keep running until then, but at home they can try and stop you with a blow with the bat over the head or the legs.

Big Grin
No, it's just that the NFL has supplanted baseball as America's pastime, so they think they own the rights to MLB trademarks as well.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Your PMs are off Glen. Sent you a note.

No Hike Out replays are a tough new rule this year.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Glen, I am in Florida, but if you can't find someone closer, I will be happy to do it for free.

My CNC has a 22" by 22" working area. I can cut signs that size in one set up, but for longer I could do multiple set ups.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.