End Grain Glue?
Hi

Anyone have any tips on how to remove dried glue from the end grain fibers.  I had some glue squeeze out I missed while it dried overnight.  While I was able to scrape most of it off, the glue obviously slipped into the end grain itself.  I used Titebond yellow wood glue on hard maple.

I would really not like to throw it back on the TS and cut the length a little shorter.  Any other ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Angelo
"In order to achieve greatness we must risk everything"--Steve Jobs
slice it with a sharp handplane 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

+1

Sounds like a block plane chore to me
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Yep, you gotta remove a sliver of wood and a sharp plane or even a chisel is the way to do that.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
You're lucky with hard maple.  Oak would be a disaster.

Shaarrrrrrpppp low angle plane.
Acetone and a  light sanding, if pva.
Pat Warner