Ridgid R4511 arbor wrench
Hi, the open ended arbor wrench has gone missing from my R4511 table saw. This wrench is showing to be discontinued everywhere I've been able to find mention of it online. Can someone with an R4511 measure theirs and let me know what size it is? Or do you know if the wrench for the R4512 will work? Or do you maybe have one laying around that you don't need anymore?
Smile

Thanks so much,
Dow
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.
Never mind, I got the measurements from another source.  In case it ever comes up again, the size is 23mm.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.
Here's a way out for the next emergency. I've had to make several thin wrenches for hard to access places. Measured nut with calipers or by some other means. Transferred to 1/8" aluminum flat stock and cut out opening with hack saw or metal scroll saw blade. Opening does not need to be hexagonal shape - just a square opening. Best to offset the wrench opening from the handle axis. Maybe not pretty but it works in a pinch. Also used 1/4" hardwood stock for one wrench that did not have to endure a lot of stress. Wrenches made in a matter of minutes.

If you ever need a thin wrench again in that size, consider this one. It's extremely thin, extremely stiff, and inexpensive. I used one on my Dewalt RAS when I couldn't find a wrench thin enough to fit, I just used the closest metric size I could get to whatever the arbor nut was.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I believe good bike shops have thin wrenches in metric....Tom
A cheap open end wrench of correct size and a angle grinder to make it thin. roly
Arbor wrenches gets misplaced often, or at least mine do.  My solution is to order the parts when I register the warranty and loss is not a problem.  Cheap insurance.  That goes for the arbor washers too.