BS Blades for in-bound Grizzly G0513X2F
Question 
New to the forum but my saw should be delivered on Monday and I know it comes with a single, low quality blade from everything I've read. That said, what blades tend to work best on this saw as I would like to order a few to get started. I'm thinking a trio of blades to get me going that include a smaller blade like 1/4" for curvy cuts in dry wood, a resaw blade for cuts in dry wood (maybe 1/2 to 3/4" range) and a wet wood blade for logs (1/2 to 1"). I'm really not sure where to start but figured I needed an initial 2 or 3 blades to get me going and then I can branch out from there.

I've been looking at the wood slicer brand blades thus far.

Thanks for any pointers on not just brand, but which actual blades to choose for a starter set.
I'm not familiar with your new saw however this is where I purchase my bandsaw blades, http://woodcraftbands.com/Pricing%20page.htm .  They have very competitive pricing, quick order fulfillment, and I have yet to have any kind of issue with their blades.
Thanks. The Grizzly takes 131.5" blades. What I'm trying to find out is what types of blades would make a well rounded starter set. Make sense?

When I look at blade offerings there are about 50 different types in the size I need, so I'm not sure how to pick a few to get started with so that I have a small one for general curvy cuts, one for resawing boards and one for cutting logs.
tx, great question,  I have a number of different blades, but find that the 1/2 inch blade lives on my GO513x2, I am just too lazy to change out.   A good bimetal blade can be pretty expensive, carbide even more so, so I would try one and see what you like.   I have a Lennox Diemaster 2 -  I think  I have a 4 tpi skip tooth,  but honestly don't remember.  I would call one of the vendors posted on this site, and tell them what you will cutting for the most part, and they may be able to help.  Sween suggests woodcraftbands, and I have seen some positive reviews on them,  This place seems to have a lot of choices https://www.bandsawbladesdirect.com/leno...saw-blades
I just ordered from woodcraft bands.- same guy sweensdv2 mentioned. His web site is out of date, but john was very helpful. Give him a cal,- he will answer your questions. I have a 16 grizzly, but have only used 1/4 and 1/8 blades for what I do

I've had pretty good luck with Supercut. The last time I ordered their price was competitive and the bands have good life. Do be aware that these blades are not carbide tipped like Lenox Trimaster and and the like even though they mention carbide. They also don't cost like the Trimaster.
I have never used the wood slicer, but I have heard good things about.  I believe that to be a good choice.   I like the Timber Wolf blades.  They have a blade selection chart here http://timberwolfblades.com/Blade-Selector.php, which should serve you well whichever brand you decide on.

You need to consider not only the blade width, but the TPI and thickness as well.  For resawing use 3TPI blade.  I have a 14" saw and it will not take a 1" blade, so I use the 3/4", .035, 3TPI blade for resaw. 

I use their 1/8" blade occasionally, for scrolling, and the 3/8" blade for curves.  Like the chart says, use a higher tooth count for plywood.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Thanks. I'll dig into all of the links and info everyone provided.
Smile
Give them a call Cyber Woodworking depot, U.S. and Canada: 1-888-778-9663 x-1. There is a lot more than the length of the band, tell the nice Man which saw you have, and what you want to do, and he will create a blade for your saw, and your needs. Feel free to ask questions, he knows the correct answers, just not a sales clerk reading off a pre-manufactured blade that someone who doesn't know your specific needs thinks is the right blade for you. BTDT a t-shirt is laying around somewhere.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Not sure if it is the best choice but I ordered a 1" Laguna Resaw King at 131.5" long for my Grizzly to use for resawing. I did a bunch of reading on this one and the Lenox Trimaster with regards to carbide tipped blades and ultimately picked the laguna because it was about $30 cheaper shipped. Hopefully it is still considered today to be a good choice and hopefully it lasts a long time with a home/hobby user like myself.

Now I need to pick a general blade and maybe a curve cutting blade and lastly something for green logs.