Power Feeder Replacement Wheels
I found sticky bed and fence surfaces to be more of an issue as long as the wheels are not slipping on the stock.... keep these surfaces waxed

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Will do Joe. Thanks. I took a look at the wheels and they're rough, to say the least. Bed is good, but I have a poplar fence that needs cleaned and waxes.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
another very late +1 for Western Roller.  Super helpful online/phone.  Great fit and performance.
[Image: 20160905%20Western%20Roller%20Delta%20Po...i9vsg2.jpg]
Got an email in to "Western Roller". I have a Holz feeder, 1hp, with three Western Rollers SFH-1 rollers on it now. Really rough shape-scored badly, with the center one about 1/4" smaller in diameter! I verything works nicely on the feeder (bought a Delta HD shaper for $400 and was pleasantly surprised to find the feeder with it.

If I don't get a quick email response, I'll call later today.

Thanks to all that gave me guidance.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Thought I would follow up .. 

I did order 7 new wheels and hubs from Western Roller.   I went with blue, 50 Duro ?   They look purple until you hold them up to light..  

Easy to change on the Steff feeders,  difference between these and stock 9 year old wheels is night and day, wish I had done it years ago . 

Western Roller was great to deal with ..
Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.
Ayn Rand