USA Made PM 66s
(08-28-2016, 11:59 AM)Aram Wrote: I went through this when I picked up my mid-80s 66 last year. The three splitter set from these guys is excellent.

http://thesharkguard.com/orderpm66.html

The tall and medium come with pawls. The pawls are fitted with a quick release system, so you can pop them off and on easily. You can also get a quick release for the splitter mount itself (behind the blade), so you can swap or remove the entire thing pretty much instantly. The lowest splitter extends about 1/2" above the table. So no, you won't get a true riving knife -- but you get some decent options.

Also, Lee Styron turns out to be a great guy to do business with.

100% agreed. I bought one a few years back and its one of the best aftermarket items I have ever bought....its well worth the wait.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Thanks for all the comments, I'm looking to upgrade my table saw and came across this older US Made PM66 . My current saw has a riving knife and like ii would miss not having it . Good to know a don't have to exclude the 66 from the list.
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
mine didn't it's a 1994 model

I just purchase the Shark for my General...pricey, but one of the best things I have purchased and Lee is great
Eric
I second the great praise for Lee and the SharkGuard. I have a 1993 PM66 and use his setup on it.
Semper fi,
Brad