Kansas City Metro Member...help
(08-28-2016, 08:18 PM)iclark Wrote: Gotta love even more the help that one can find both here on WN and in your area.

As others have said, "good on'ya."

I should point out that it is a standing order that we offer this kind of assistance to people in the area.  Lots and lots of "one off" type project assistance happens at the shop.  Sometimes they join, sometimes they don't.  Usually they end up joining...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Big thanks to Rob for the assist and the turning me onto the Guild. Looking forward to being a member and meeting some fellow woodworkers.

And yes......I will post pictures of the final product once complete.

Thanks
I had no idea there were so many KC metro people here. Joining the Guild is on my TODO list.
Yup, lots of us here.
FYI- Rob is a past president of the KCWG. I've been a member for years also.
As a side benefit of being a guild member, you also get 10% off at Metro Hardwoods. Just don't forget to mention that you are a guild member before you pay. Introduce yourself when you drop in.

-Greg
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com