New unisaws along with lots of other col oh $2k
Ive a couple new unisaws sitting here $2k each.

Ive a couple jet tablesaws. 2 hybrid type, 1 cabinet.

Ive a couple sawstop hybrids and a sawstop 3hp cabinet saw.

Ive a delta 18-900l drill press like new $500
Ive a 17" still in box jet floor drill press

Ive a powermatic line boring machine.

Ive some 8" JET jointer planer combos

Ive a grizzly 10" J/P combo $500

Ive a delta dual drum sander

Ive a delta hybrid style tablesaw

Priced at 30-70% of retail.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Are you shipping or just pickup?
Location?
BontzSawWorks.net
Ill ship. The fence rails would make shipping expensive but id ship, ive a commercial freight account. The saw and fence shipped to louisanna, Florida, or probably anywhere east of the mississippi would be about 300. I can do an exact quote if you send me a zip.

Im shipping from 43113

Columbus ohio area.
My Day Job
well, bye.
What are you looking to get for the 3HP SawStop cabinet saw?  And does it include the fence and rails?  If so, which ones?

Thanks!
i've $2k on it. no fence/rails with it. i've some biesemeyer fence and rails i'd make a deal on, but you'ld have to drill a couple holes to use with sawstop. the 52" sawstop fence and rail set is $450 ordered at a local woodcraft or rockler.
My Day Job
well, bye.
And SS is used, correct?  PCS, yes?

You're killing me and I want, but I need to make the case to SWMBO.
all these saws are new in box.

the 3hp PCS is still in the shipping box. i don't think there's any damage to the box even. the 1.75 contractor sawstops are in boxes, though some tears etc. to the cardboard box.

i have one of the new unisaws that has been used.. i need to check it over prior to pricing it.
My Day Job
well, bye.
That makes the SS much more interesting.  Would I be able to register the saw with warranty and all that jazz?
Im not authorized reseller.
My Day Job
well, bye.