Gent for a gent
Once upon a time. Last May to be exact, I promised a gent a gent saw. Unfortunately, my summer did not go as planned. Things happen, as they say, and several projects hit the back burner. To that person I apologize, but I didn't forget. So after those set backs, I finally finished a couple of re-designed gent saws, CNCd some and hand turned others to come up with a handle that did not look like a broom stick, was inter changeable, could be modified, and adjusted to some extent for hand sizing. So this is just one version, short version, of those handles. I actually modified this one.Thoughts always welcome. 

[Image: IMG_3171_zpsgcn5el3d.jpg][/img]
[Image: IMG_3172_zpsdf92hiaq.jpg][/img]
[Image: IMG_3161_zps1bwfxpnv.jpg][/img]
BontzSawWorks.net
I spy one in Curly Maple at the top that I really like the look of
Big Grin

Thanks Ron

Figure I might need to check my e-mail
Slap
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Nice looking saws, and I like the handles that don't look like broom handles.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Ron, I like the one on the saw.

It has a good rest for a thumb, as well as a decent sized end for the palm to push against. The diameter looks solid and easy to grip (not too skinny or too thick - but different hands will make different demands).

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Ron very nice job, I like all the handles.  I have never used a Gentsaw except for a Japanese style which I didn't care for.

Steve