Shop again! (DC advice sought)
Fred, you may be correct with respect to the early versions of the Clear Vue. As I mentioned earlier, I bought mine from Ed Morgano, who designed the Clear Vue cyclone around Bill Penz's specifications and started the company. Like the new company owners have done, Ed made improvements in the machine as he went along. Mine required some assembly, but all the parts for the impeller housing and everything else but the hanger bracket were supplied by Morgano. The only thing I had to fabricate myself was the hanger bracket.
Once I am back home (long trip this week overseas) I will give cv a close look before I make a call. If I had unlimited funds (dont but a guy can dream
Smile) I would likely get the felder unit or the blue one made by the guys in canada who stictly sell to commercial. They have true hepa requirements and there is no fudging the numbers, but alas both of those options are nearly 2x what I plan to pay for the entire system, ducting included.

All include some assembly, my Oneida pro was a beastly thing to setup with a 150lb motor/blade housing that had to be lifted up on top of the assembled structure, and given the low ceilings I had, it was a LOT of work and sweat. It worked exceptionally though, which even Bill P agreed with from a vac perspective (was fortunate to have Bill generously donate his time and skill to look at my system when I lived in Cali.)

Best,
Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem