HANDTOOLS: Brown & Sharpe 9" Combination Square
This is a 9" B&S combination square; tempered scale, and hardened head, fully top of the line (you pay plenty extra for the hardened head, price 'em new); complete with level and the oft-missing scribe; 8ths, 16ths, 32nds and 64ths on rule; and boy, Autosol did a great job polishing up the rule (next LV free shipping event, buy some, highly recommended).  Checks out dead-on square with my reference Starrett, B&S was the equal of Starrett in many opinions including mine, great tool, some light spots but scale is fully readable.  Yours for $47 shipped to the USA.  Pics:

[Image: 28786517194_6868bd2ac4_b.jpg]

[Image: 28786516604_82ae08682c_b.jpg]

[Image: 29410755385_014958d2db_b.jpg]

[Image: 28786515604_d1af9ea881_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal 'I'll take it" gets priority; please include your shipping address so I can print labels and box it up.  Payment by USPS money order, I don't have paypal, but if I know you checks are ok.

High quality measuring and marking tool by a great maker, hardened head and tempered rule; and the 9" size is very useful in the shop.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Square sold. 

Thanks to all for looking
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis