New Delta adjustable riving knife
Just thought I would mention this here before I put the info up on the website tomorrow. I know a lot of you guys have been wanting something like this for the Delta saws. 
I finally designed something I can live with for them. It is a manually adjusted riving knife. It has some of the benefits of a riving knife by being close to the blade and never needing to be removed from the saw. 
You will not be able to use the factory throat plate. You would need to make your own. The factory plate has a bridge across the slots between the blade and splitter. For the Delta ARK, you would need to move that bridge to the rear of the plate. There will be enough room behind the knife for that. The same hardware will fit both left and right tilt saws. It will also fit the G1023 right tilt Grizzly saws. 
There will be a higher cost for this version as well. We will still keep the splitter versions.

Anyway, stayed tuned to our site or shoot me an email if you think you may be interested. I will be making a small batch of these this weekend.

[Image: ARK%20and%20Blade.jpg]
Lee
Thin kerf?  Full kerf?  Thanks.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
What website?
-Marc

(09-02-2016, 09:06 PM)Cecil Wrote: Thin kerf?  Full kerf?  Thanks.
Your choice. 
(09-03-2016, 01:17 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: What website?

I have not yet found out how to edit my website link in the lower left here. Don't go where it points to. Long story. thesharkguard is the website.
Nothing up there yet.

It is now the correct link in the lower left of this post.
Lee
For any of you on the fence about getting his guard, DO EEET! If this riving knife reflects the quality (and ease of use!) of the guard I bought for my PM, then it'll be worth the cost and the wait.
Semper fi,
Brad

And, he hits another one out of the park!! Way to go Lee.
Please pray for our troops! Semper Fi!

Bob Ross (I used to be called "Doc")
www.theborkstore.com

Lee hooked me up with must have been the first one for the ridgid 4512. It didn't fit quite right, but over the weekend he must have emailed a few times trying to figure it out and make it work the right way. We figured out the problems which he promptly corrected and I am good to go. The biggest part of this whole story is I bought it used and he didn't have to help at all but he did. Top notch service hands down!

Cannot complain at all with his customer service or products!

Don
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

(09-04-2016, 05:54 PM)paarker Wrote: I bought it used and he didn't have to help at all but he did. Top notch service hands down!

Cannot complain at all with his customer service or products!

Don

I have said before, and will probably again at some point. Lee offers a product that is as good quality wise as you will likely find anywhere, but what really sets him apart is his incredible gift of communication, before, during, and after any sale. We are blessed to have him active in our community here at WoodNet.
Yes
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks a bunch, Guys. I have sent the beta test ARK assembly out. I sent it to Earl C. the same guy that did the video at the bottom of the page on my site.
He will be making a comparison video between the splitters and the ARK.
I already noted two minor changes. One is to the bracket itself and the other is just an addition to help the knife slide better.
I should start shipping these on Tuesday.
Lee
Thumbs Up 
Got mine today and just like everything else Lee does it is a well thought out design. I've taken some quick preliminary pics of the install and thrown them Lee's way. I'll have a video and some more pics next week.
Yes
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP