LV BUS, Ridgid Drill Press (So NH)
Pics are here: Pictures

Up first is a Lee Valley Veritas Bevel Up Smoother.   This has barely been used and is the A2 version on the blade.  There are a few small knicks in the top of the handle and some discoloration (not pitting) in the bottom.  Everything works like new on this one.

Price is $175 shipped USPS priority with payment by Paypal

-----

Up next is a Ridgid 15501 15" floor drill press.  The drill press works like new.  There is some pitting in the table, as I ran some bits a little deeper than I wanted on a few occasions.  I have the original manual.

Price is $200 cash (firm)

-----

Finally is BrandonC's deal of the day.  A free 14" Reliant band saw.

The good: this gets you up to 14" if you have a smaller band saw.  I will include several blades.  The motor runs, and it has worked for me for about 5 years.  The price is right.
The bad: it needs a new switch.  The switch works about every 3rd time (I have just turned it off and on until it started for years now).  The upper cover needs to be loose, otherwise the wheel will rub against it.

Price: free

All items are located in Nashua, NH.
The band saw is gone.