FS-Shop Fox 8" Jointer w/ Byrd
Shop Fox W1741 and I added the shelix cutterhead. Lightly used and original owner. Like new condition. I am upgrading to a 12 inch jointer. Hobby shop use only; not many hours on this machine.  Perfectly flat beds. Located in my basement shop with Bilco door access. PM me with your email if you'd like pics.  $1000.  thanks for looking.  John
(09-03-2016, 08:50 PM)jpohja Wrote: Shop Fox W1741 and I added the shelix cutterhead. Lightly used and original owner. Like new condition. I am upgrading to a 12 inch jointer. Hobby shop use only; not many hours on this machine.  Perfectly flat beds. Located in my basement shop with Bilco door access. PM me with your email if you'd like pics.  $1000.  thanks for looking.  John

Location?

Have you turned on receiving PM's?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
You have your pm's disabled. I would be interested but have a few questions. I would also like to see pictures but will not post my email to a post. If I am hoping you are located in south eastern pa.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Sorry about that. PM should work now.  Located in Orange County NY, zip 12589.  John

Paarker, of all the places I could be in the USA i'm only 2.5 hours away. I'll post some pics ASAP.  John
Some photos of my jointer for sale. Jointer also includes link-belt and extra carbide inserts and installation tool. Inserts have not been rotated yet and appear to be like new. Thanks for looking. John

okay, obviously did something wrong. will try again or take any advice...

Attached Files Image(s)

trying again with the pics

[Image: IMG_0517_zpsntt1wdso.jpg][Image: IMG_0516_zpsarzswfj3.jpg][Image: IMG_0515_zpsdmxr61my.jpg][Image: IMG_0514_zpsoflt9w26.jpg][Image: IMG_0513_zpsioj7eib3.jpg]
John,

Your Pm's are still turned off. Can you PM me your phone number and I can either call you tonight(if I don't get tied up) or tomorrow evening?

Thanks,
Don
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Don,
I think I have my PM turned on now. Sorry, thought I had fixed that. I'll PM you my phone number. feel free to call if you have questions.  John
Good morning John, I just sent you a PM, thanks.
your PM is not accepting messages