Extras for spray finishing - What tape, paper, cleaning accessories?
And what Rusty said about the raking light. This will be extra important being new to spraying. There have been times when I thought my light was good enough and I could get by without. Then I'm scratching my head like I didn't know better...

3M Green masking tape. 3/4",several rolls and 1-1/4"

I've tried all to pinch a penny or two and I always go back to the 3M green. It bends easily, doesn't allow paint under the edges, releases easily without pulling up paint, it's strong and doesn't leave any residue. R&E paint supply is a good online source.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

I always use the 3M green tape when painting as well.  The green is the high adhesion and the blue is the medium.  The green will really stick so you have to watch how long it stays down, especially if it's getting sunlight. Another thing I really like about 3M tape is that it stretches really well.  Getting that good stretch will help eliminate bleed through at the edge.  I like to run a flexible putty knife over the edge to make sure it's really pressed down well.